It is a Saturday afternoon today and I am here in the office. No, I am not doing an overtime. I am just here to prepare a powerpoint presentation since the learning and development team invited me for a financial planning seminar which will be attended by fellow employees.
At first, I was amazed when I received the invitation to be a resource speaker. I am not used in speaking in public and so I must devote an ample amount of time to prepare for such presentation.
This will be held next week. I already prepared an outline of my presentation and here’s how it looks like:
Personal Finance, Saving, Investing and Financial Intelligence
A. Goals: The Driving Force
- Goals – What are they?
- S-M-A-R-T Goals
- “The Secret” Video – Law of Attraction
- “When you want something, all the universe will conspire in helping you to achieve it”. – WILL POWER!
- “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
B. Frugality: Ways to Manage Funds in:
- Work Life
- Pay yourself first: Savings as the most important expense
- Pareto’s Principle of 80/20
- Ways to Save Money at Work
2. Home Life
- Ways to Save Money on Electric Bills
- Ways to Save Money on Water Bills
3. Family Life
- Ways to Save Money on Dining and Entertainment
- Ways to Save Money in the Supermarket
C. Investments: Making Your Money Work For You
- Setting an Emergency Fund
- Investment Concepts: Risk, Liquidity, Return
- Investment Lessons You Need to Know
- Where to Invest Extra Cash
A. Risk Averse
- Saving Account
- Time Deposits
- Special Deposit Accounts (SDAs)
B. Moderate Risk
- Stock Market
- Real Estate
Premier in Mutual Funds and Unit Investment Trust Funds
D. Robert Kiyosaki: Increase Your Financial Intelligence
- Rat Race
- Cashflow Quadrant (E, S, B, I)*
- Types of Income (Active Income vs. Passive Income)
- Cash Flow Patterns of the Poor, Middle Class and Rich Persons*
- Good Debt vs. Bad Debt*
- Assets vs. Liabilities*
- Game of Money: How to Win during Life’s 4 quarters*
- Cash Flow Game: Simulating the Real World
E. Something to ponder: Why do we need financial freedom?
Update: I added a letter E. for the audience to ponder. I already finished the powerpoint presentation and will meet with the team tomorrow. Those marked with * will be discussed with a guide of a video by Robert Kiyosaki.
Update: The seminar will be held on July 31, Friday. For the benefit of my readers, here is the Financial Planning Seminar Powerpoint Presentation.
Incoming search terms:
- financial planning seminar letter for employees
- investment seminar letter to employees
- invites for Financial Planning session
- micro-investment seminar invitation letter template
- sample of invitation letter for insurance and investment seminar