Are you a reader of Good House Keeping Magazine? Last July 2009, I got my very first feature under their Money Makeover section. I was happy with the outcome and I was contacted again to further contribute to their growing number of readers.
And so since I knew that my second feature will come out this September, I urgently bought the magazine again to see how it goes.
I bought one copy at the nearby Mini Stop in our office. The September 2009 issue Good House Keeping Magazine cover was no other than the beautiful Lucy Torres-Gomez.
I looked on Managing the Money Crisis section where my article was featured. 🙂
I was happy that I was featured again together with a known personal finance expert, Alvin T. Tabanag, the author of the book Kaya Mo Pinoy! 12 Steps to Build Wealth on Any Income and the founder of pinoysmartsavers.com, an online learning center for personal money management (like my blog). 🙂
They gave me a good exposure by having almost the whole page entitled “An Expert’s Take”
And finally in the last page…
Thanks again Good House Keeping Magazine for giving me the chance once again to contribute to your readers.
Incoming search terms:
- IWasFeaturedatGoodHouseKeepingMagazineSept 09|MillionaireActs
- be featured in a house magazine
- good housekeeping magazine philippines 2009 issues
- lucy torres gomez facebook
What To Read Next
- Good House Keeping Magazine April 2011 Featured Millionaire Acts
- Good House Keeping December 2011 Issue Features “5 Money Questions to Ask Yourself”
- Good House Keeping July 2011 Features “6 Bad Money Habits to Break”
- Good House Keeping Magazine June 2011 Features Micro Loans
- I Was Featured at Good House Keeping Magazine