This post might be quite late but it’s better to be late than never. Catholics celebrate Good Friday yesterday to commemorate the passion of Jesus Christ from His scourges at the pillar to His death in crucifixion.
Good Friday calls each one of us to reflect and repent for our sins. Jesus Christ need to undergo those sacrifices in order for us sinners to be saved from our sins. He is a perfect example of a “person” who humbles Himself despite His status as our Lord.
In celebration of Good Friday, here are some reflections for us to ponder:
- The best prayer in the world is, “Lord, Your will be done.” I believe that the Jesus Christ gives us problems and challenges in life to become stronger person. Everything that happens is according to His will if you will just follow His teachings.
- Beliefs create reality. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts about Law of Attraction, beliefs create reality if and only if you are dedicated and focused into it. God gave each one of us will power and it’s up for us to use this to materialize our beliefs.
- Almost anything is possible for those who believe. Faith is one of the most powerful forces in the universe. With God’s grace, if you have a strong faith to Him, almost nothing is impossible. As they say, “prayers can move mountains”. Don’t forget to keep your faith alive.
- Don’t focus on your disabilities, focus on your possibilities. As the saying goes, “nobody is perfect”. Each one of us has his or her own flaw. We might be good on other things but we can also be poor on some. However, we must accept the fact that mistakes are committed to teach us lessons. Learn to move on. Don’t focus on your disabilities as everyone has his own, but rather focus on the possible things that you can do.
- Behind every problem is a blessing waiting to be unearthed. A lot of times, problems are given for us to learn from our mistakes. In the process of learning, we become stronger as we successfully battle through hardships and challenges. Therefore, problems are blessings in disguise waiting to be unearthed. Learn to face them with faith. Be grateful in difficulty and in the treasure found in every problem, for difficulty and problems shall be forgotten words to the saints of glory.
- Every situation is a window where one can see the working of Heaven. In every situation in our daily life, it presents us an opportunity to do good on others. If you want others to do good to you, you must first do good things for them. That’s what the Law of Karma says. In doing good to others, we become one step closer to Heaven and we are bound to receive more blessings in life.
Incoming search terms:
- good friday reflections
- good friday reflection