Few more months to go and this blog will turn 2 years old already. I remember back then, in November 24, 2008, I started this blog and began my journey to financial freedom listing down my goals in life.
Last year, when this blog turned 1 year old, I listed some of the accomplishments that this blog achieved. Aside from my featured articles on Good House Keeping July 2009 and Good House Keeping September 2009 issues, I was also featured in Manila Bulletin’s Blog O-Rama and had a public speaking engagement in Blog World Philippines 2010 and Financial Planning Seminar in our company where I am currently employed.
The achievements did not stop there as this blog also became a major sponsor on the Rich Dad Asia Philippines Event and was one of the contenders in the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009 and Best Business Blog in the Philippine Blog Awards 2009. It also opened me some opportunities when I received a text message from the CEO of a major insurance firm and made a lot of blogger friends.
This year 2010, I started to venture into other opportunities which led me to set up a financial freedom fund that will serve as my retirement fund. This is the sole reason why I can’t find enough time to update this blog. Nevertheless, I will not be leaving my readers and I will continue writing about business, investments, personal finance, and self-motivation.
You are one of my inspirations my dear readers why this blog exists and rest assured that I will be here to help a lot of you to achieve your dreams and ambitions in life through financial education.
Incoming search terms:
- financial freedom fund
- dreams financial freedom time freedom
- freedom with finance
- financial freedom funds
- national financial freedom fund
- millionaire mind financial freedom fund
- info on mindfulfunding
- info about mindful funding financial freedom
- finance dreams
What To Read Next
- The Importance of Variable Life Insurance
- Good House Keeping Magazine April 2011 Featured Millionaire Acts
- Good House Keeping Magazine June 2011 Features Micro Loans
- Good House Keeping December 2011 Issue Features “5 Money Questions to Ask Yourself”
- Good House Keeping July 2011 Features “6 Bad Money Habits to Break”