This blog, Millionaire Acts, has once again gained exposure as it was once again featured in Good House Keeping Magazine for the third time.
Last July 2009, I was included as one of the “financial experts” in the Money Makeover Section where Jinkee Pacquiao was on the main cover.
This was followed by another feature again two months after on September 2009 where I was given an “Expert’s Take” covering almost a whole page on Managing the Money Crisis.
This month, April 2011, for the third time, Millionaire Acts has been featured once again on “Cash Companions” and my own article about Mutual Funds.
If you have a copy of this month’s Good House Keeping Magazine, you can turn to page 72:
What’s more I also have my 3-page article on Mutual Funds 101 on Page 84. So for all those interested to invest in Mutual Funds, this might be for you.
To all my avid readers and supporters of Millionaire Acts, this is yet another great achievement. Thanks to all of you!
P.S. Aside from my feature at Good House Keeping Magazine, I was also featured at Manila Bulletin before.
Incoming search terms:
- good housekeeping magazine philippines website
- 5 money questions to ask yourself by tyrone in good housekeeping
- mutual funds tyrone solee
- investing mutual funds philippines dos and donts
- housekeeping philippines articles
- good housekeeping philippines articles
- good housekeeping philippines
- good housekeeping magazine philippines articles