“I wanna be a billionaire, so freaking bad..” This is a familiar line from the famous song “Billionaire” by Filipino-American Bruno Mars. Millionaire Acts is all about how to become a millionaire. But let’s take it one step further. Let’s take it to the next level. Let’s talk now how to become a billionaire.
What does Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Sam Walton, Donald Trump, and other billionaires have in common? What does it take to become a billionaire? Previously, I wrote about interesting facts about billionaires which came from a survey conducted by the guys from Yahoo Finance.
I read an article from Forbes and among the billionaires they interviewed, they found four important characteristics why these people became billionaires.
1. Billionaires are never afraid to fail. Failures are always part of every success. To reach the billionaire status, first and most important factor is to take a calculated risk. To reach the peaks of wealth, some risk is needed. If you look for security in a job or are scared to try something different, you won’t get far in the pursuit of true wealth.
Most of the billionaires interviewed had experienced at least one failure in some form or another. However, they didn’t let that experience destroy their passion and optimism. Remember that a failure can propose two things to you. It’s either you breakdown or have a breakthrough. It’s always your choice.
2. Billionaires look for problems as opportunities. Billionaires are always on the look for opportunities in existing problems. When there’s a problem, they think of a creative solution and turn it into a business. They go extraordinary with their ideas and could gain criticisms from others. However, these criticisms won’t prevent them from pursuing their foreseen opportunity.
3. Billionaires marry well. Spouses are critical to one’s success. Marriage can make or break one’s success. Yes, you can be Kate Middleton and marry a prince to be an instant Duchess of Cambridge and be one of the heiress to the throne of Queen Elizabeth.
You can marry a heiress like Paris Hilton with at least a billion worth of networth to become a billionaire too. However, chances are, that’s a very rare opportunity. Most often, these heiress choose their spouse wisely so they could preserve their wealth. Most self-made billionaires have good spouse that’s supportive of their husband or wife as they struggle to reach the top of success. So if you plan to become a billionaire, choose your spouse wisely.
4. Billionaires have been in some form of poverty. Most billionaires interviewed experienced some form of poverty especially when they are just starting their companies. Some just rented their homes while some took two or more jobs to fund their start-ups. Some even spent years working out of their garages.
Becoming a billionaire takes a lot of persistence, discipline, hardships, and sacrifices. However, as you pursue your passion to become a billionaire (if you are aspiring to become one), don’t forget that money isn’t everything. Don’t forget to take care of yourself and your family.
Incoming search terms:
- what do billionaires have in common
- what does it take to become a billionaire
- how to become a billionaire
- ideas to become a billionaire
- how to become a billionaire by donald trump
- how did donald trump become a billionaire
- how to become a billionaire investor
- will bruno become a billionair
- billionaire struggles
- how to become a billionare